Articles on this Page
- 05/07/18--18:38: _Republicans Are Wor...
- 05/07/18--23:18: _Here Are The Actual...
- 05/07/18--22:19: _The Judicial Nomine...
- 05/08/18--14:27: _New CIA Documents A...
- 05/09/18--00:48: _23 Reasons Nobody S...
- 05/08/18--18:43: _This New Bill In Co...
- 05/08/18--22:58: _The Senate Intellig...
- 05/09/18--14:28: _Richard Cordray Jus...
- 05/08/18--22:59: _Michael Cohen's Com...
- 05/08/18--23:38: _Republicans Just Do...
- 05/09/18--12:21: _Rudy Giuliani Admit...
- 05/09/18--14:27: _This Teen Said His ...
- 05/09/18--17:28: _The Special Counsel...
- 05/09/18--12:28: _Cecile Richards Won...
- 05/09/18--15:11: _Haspel Insists Her ...
- 05/09/18--15:58: _The Way Michael Coh...
- 05/09/18--16:26: _The Only Defendant ...
- 05/09/18--17:45: _Republicans Have A ...
- 05/09/18--19:15: _Republican Moderate...
- 05/10/18--10:03: _It's Harder To Pay ...
- 05/07/18--23:18: Here Are The Actual Threats Made Against EPA Chief Scott Pruitt
- 05/08/18--22:59: Michael Cohen's Company Received Payments From A Russian-Linked Firm
- 05/08/18--23:38: Republicans Just Dodged A Bullet In West Virginia’s Senate Primary
- 05/09/18--12:28: Cecile Richards Won't Rule Out Running For Office In New York
- 05/10/18--10:03: It's Harder To Pay Off Foreign Governments Than The US One
Don Blankenship is moving up in the polls. It may be too late for Trump or anyone else to do anything about it.
One of the threats made against Pruitt this year: someone drawing a mustache on his face on a Newsweek cover.
Damien Schiff was nominated last year for a federal judgeship. His nomination expired in January, but the White House wouldn't say if he was still under consideration.
“He was under ‘enhanced measures’ when he made these claims and simply told his interrogators what he thought they wanted to hear.”
He done been saying.
It's called the Protect and Serve Act.
The committee chairman says that in the months ahead, the panel will issue a series of interim reports like the one released Tuesday.
"People in Ohio know there's an opportunity here we have not had in a very long time."
All together, the company Cohen set up to pay the adult film star Stormy Daniels for her silence received more than $1 million from a variety of sources since the 2016 election.
Patrick Morrisey just won the state’s Republican Senate primary, sparing national Republicans from Don Blankenship.
The president's lawyer insists he's back on script and focused on the special counsel's Russia investigation.
When kids report sexual assault to their schools, they expect to find out what happens to the alleged perpetrator. Instead, they’re getting the silent treatment because of privacy laws.
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders says the payments are "the decision[s] of an independent company and ha[ve] nothing to do with the White House."
"Never say never," the former Planned Parenthood president told BuzzFeed News' AM to DM Wednesday.
Donald Trump's nominee to lead the Central Intelligence Agency was asked repeatedly about the agency's treatment of suspected terrorists at her confirmation hearing.
“In some ways this is a snapshot into a dark area of influence peddling.”
A lawyer for Concord Management and Consulting said it was "disturbing" that the special counsel's office appeared to have access to certain confidential filings.
Democrats accuse Republicans of ceding too much power to Trump when it comes to judicial nominees.
After two months of being dormant, the immigration debate will hit Congress again if a majority of House members are willing to bypass the speaker.
Novartis would think twice before giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to Vladimir Putin's lawyer. But in Washington, the rules are different.