Articles on this Page
- 08/22/18--00:25: _The Trump Administr...
- 08/21/18--14:42: _Sen. Whitehouse Won...
- 08/21/18--15:16: _Elizabeth Warren Wa...
- 08/21/18--21:12: _Trump's Longtime Pe...
- 08/21/18--17:57: _A DC Judge Has Dism...
- 08/21/18--23:42: _Senate Investigator...
- 08/21/18--23:25: _Trump Had A Nightma...
- 08/21/18--23:20: _A House Republican ...
- 08/22/18--23:02: _Campus Cops Are One...
- 08/22/18--21:32: _There Were No Camer...
- 08/22/18--22:25: _Democrats Are Not E...
- 08/22/18--21:14: _Michael Cohen’s Gui...
- 08/22/18--21:49: _Paul Manafort's Law...
- 08/23/18--02:19: _What Happens After ...
- 08/23/18--19:25: _The Country's Top L...
- 08/23/18--15:45: _Think Elizabeth War...
- 08/23/18--15:22: _How An Arizona Sena...
- 08/23/18--15:29: _There's Been Little...
- 08/23/18--16:23: _Jeff Sessions Hits ...
- 08/23/18--23:00: _Immigration Judges ...
- 08/21/18--15:16: Elizabeth Warren Wants To Be The Anti-Corruption Candidate
- 08/21/18--23:25: Trump Had A Nightmare Day In Court
- 08/22/18--22:25: Democrats Are Not Eager To Talk About Impeaching Trump
- 08/23/18--15:45: Think Elizabeth Warren And Bernie Sanders Are The Same? She Doesn’t.
- 08/23/18--23:00: Immigration Judges Have Been Told To Hold More Hearings
The new rule largely defers to states to deal with pollution from coal plants.
“That’s going to be between her and the people who feel that way," Whitehouse said on AM to DM.
She's introducing a bill that isn't likely to go anywhere, but it could become a big part of Warren's potential presidential campaign.
Cohen's attorney, Lanny Davis: "If those payments were a crime for Michael Cohen, then why wouldn't they be a crime for Donald Trump?”
The lawsuit against Christopher Steele is one of several that came out of the dossier's preparation and publication.
The Senate Intelligence Committee has reached out to Cohen following reports that conflict with his testimony about when he learned of the Trump Tower meeting.
“What if he pardons Manafort live on television?”
US Rep. Duncan Hunter and his wife allegedly used more than $250,000 in campaign funds to pay for family trips, dental work, and other personal expenses.
Dozens of school resource officers have been accused of crimes involving the students they were hired to protect. Joshua Spratt was one of them.
No phones, no reserved seats, no knitting needles.
“I’m not convinced the Cohen or Manafort stuff is going to be moving the dial much,” a Democratic strategist said of calls for impeachment.
Red-state Democrats up for reelection may now have the grounds they need to oppose Trump’s Supreme Court nominee by linking him to the president’s perceived wrongdoing.
A juror reported hearing another juror comment on the case while the trial was ongoing, which isn't allowed. The judge denied the mistrial request.
Cohen's lawyer wondered if Cohen has committed a crime, hasn't the president? And that's not the only question outstanding.
The Human Rights Campaign is endorsing and campaigning for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
They are friends, partners in the Senate, and leaders of a progressive movement. But Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders are not the same. “He’s a socialist, and I believe in markets.”
Martha McSally is expected to win a primary election next Tuesday. What happens from there gets complicated.
Stephen Biegun was a member of George W. Bush’s National Security Council, but has little Asia experience. He and Mike Pompeo will travel to North Korea next week.
The attorney general said in a statement that his Department of Justice “will not be improperly influenced by political considerations.”
Advocates say the move could threaten due process rights for immigrants and lead to more deportations.