Articles on this Page
- 09/12/18--08:25: _More Than 2,000 Pue...
- 09/11/18--21:25: _Secretary Pompeo Wa...
- 09/12/18--06:39: _The Trump Administr...
- 09/12/18--14:10: _A Former Roger Ston...
- 09/12/18--12:41: _Republicans Confirm...
- 09/12/18--16:55: _Opinion: Sure, Impe...
- 09/12/18--20:45: _Arkansas Just Kicke...
- 09/13/18--18:03: _Senate Democrats Ha...
- 09/13/18--15:39: _Hundreds Of Immigra...
- 09/13/18--15:47: _Trump Is Preparing ...
- 09/13/18--17:46: _Jeff Sessions Just ...
- 09/13/18--16:38: _Facebook Says This ...
- 09/13/18--23:26: _Black Women Helped ...
- 09/14/18--00:38: _Andrew Cuomo Just B...
- 09/14/18--23:25: _Former Trump Campai...
- 09/14/18--18:11: _Secret Letter Repor...
- 09/14/18--20:25: _Well-Off Millennial...
- 09/14/18--15:56: _The Sentence That E...
- 09/15/18--01:25: _Here’s How That Let...
- 09/14/18--18:54: _Betsy DeVos Wants T...
- 09/12/18--16:55: Opinion: Sure, Impeach Kavanaugh. But Don't Stop There.
- 09/14/18--20:25: Well-Off Millennials Are All Julia Salazar. I Wish We Weren’t.
- 09/14/18--15:56: The Sentence That Enabled Our Endless War Turns 17 Today
The letter from FEMA to Sen. Elizabeth Warren was made public the same day that President Donald Trump called the federal response to Hurricane Maria “an incredible unsung success.”
"Keep on crushing it." —Mike Pompeo, secretary of swagger
A document obtained by Sen. Jeff Merkley shows the transfer of funds by the Department of Homeland Security.
If he loses on appeal, Andrew Miller could be sent to jail until he testifies before the grand jury hearing matters related to special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.
A second Supreme Court seat is only part of White House counsel Don McGahn and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s push to transform the federal courts.
Neither Trump nor his Supreme Court pick lack legitimacy. Both are the products of an undemocratic system that enables minority rule.
Under the state’s new work requirements system, for every one new person working, volunteering, or training, another 50 people lost their health insurance at the beginning of September.
Rumors about the letter’s contents have flooded Capitol Hill over the last week, but Sen. Dianne Feinstein has declined to share its contents.
Many parents said they had been coerced into signing away their rights to seek asylum, believing it was the only way to be reunited with their children.
“What in the world?” asked a former White House official.
The attorney general complained about “judges acting outside the bounds of their authority.”
The post says the execution of Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV, a high-profile critic of Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte, is “fun to think about.”
“I'm like three weeks away from going to register as an independent. I really am.”
The governor now heads to a November race, and more speculation about his presidential ambitions.
Manafort's second trial was scheduled to start Sept. 17. Last month, a federal jury in Virginia found him guilty of eight criminal counts and hung on the rest of the charges.
Kavanaugh has denied the allegations. The letter, which Sen. Dianne Feinstein had kept from committee members, was referred to the FBI on Thursday.
In a culture that lionizes survivors of challenging childhoods, many of us who grew up lucky have been embellishers.
A single sentence, written as the ruins of the World Trade Center still smoldered, has been the legal foundation for 17 years of war.
A woman who has known Kavanaugh since high school told BuzzFeed News she helped organize the letter Thursday and sent it to friends in the area, following reports of a secret allegation against the nominee.
The proposed rule would prevent people from knowing which religious colleges discriminate against women and LGBT students.