Articles on this Page
- 09/28/18--19:15: _A Judge Ruled That ...
- 09/28/18--23:48: _A Judge Ruled Congr...
- 09/29/18--15:33: _Could This Unknown ...
- 09/29/18--16:41: _Black Democratic La...
- 10/01/18--14:33: _Trump Said He's See...
- 10/01/18--20:36: _The White House Con...
- 10/01/18--18:25: _Trump Told A Woman ...
- 10/01/18--19:23: _Mitch McConnell Say...
- 10/02/18--14:25: _Brett Kavanaugh’s C...
- 10/02/18--11:30: _Now That Trump Has ...
- 10/02/18--19:44: _Jeff Flake's New Ha...
- 10/02/18--20:37: _Shiva Ayyadurai’s S...
- 10/02/18--22:03: _Bernie Sanders Says...
- 10/02/18--16:42: _Democrats Are Refer...
- 10/02/18--20:11: _Senate Democrats Ar...
- 10/02/18--20:45: _Eight Justices Mean...
- 10/03/18--16:07: _Scott Walker Keeps ...
- 10/03/18--22:23: _Republicans Are Goi...
- 10/03/18--22:41: _A Sexual Assault Su...
- 10/04/18--00:25: _The Kavanaugh Situa...
- 09/29/18--15:33: Could This Unknown Montana Governor Be Our Next President?
- 10/02/18--20:45: Eight Justices Mean Compromise Is Key At The Supreme Court — For Now
The judge found that key facts were in dispute and experts had "reached plausible but conflicting conclusions."
More than 200 Democrats in Congress accused Trump of violating the Foreign Emoluments Clause of the US Constitution.
Democrats might need a straight white man from the middle of the country, like Steve Bullock, to win the 2020 election. But do they want one?
Mia Love, in a competitive House race, is the only Republican in the Congressional Black Caucus, and she's built close relationships in the group.
The president’s comment came in response to questions about Brett Kavanaugh, but he did not go into detail about whom he was referring to or what the situation was.
The admission comes after BuzzFeed News uncovered the committee’s existence and reported on its requests for negative information on marijuana.
The president was apparently more hostile to women reporters than their male counterparts during a press conference Monday about a trade deal with Mexico and Canada.
An additional FBI investigation into accusations against the Supreme Court nominee is supposed to be completed Friday.
The Supreme Court nominee’s attacks on Democrats and liberal groups present potential recusal issues, and Kavanaugh is facing at least two ethics complaints in his home court.
The list includes everyone at a July 1, 1982, gathering Brett Kavanaugh had noted on his calendar, as well as classmates from Yale.
“When I titled this speech 'After the Deluge,' I meant that metaphorically. I hadn’t counted on an actual deluge.”
The campaign slogan for the wealthy entrepreneur trying to unseat Sen. Elizabeth Warren is “Only a REAL Indian can defeat the Fake Indian.” Turns out Ayyadurai’s campaign was being helped by fake Facebook profiles.
The new wage applies to more than 250,000 Amazon and Whole Foods employees as well as the more than 100,000 temporary employees it will hire for the upcoming holiday season.
An investigator hired by the Minnesota Democratic Party cited Karen Monahan’s refusal to produce alleged video evidence in dismissing her claims against Ellison.
The lawmakers say the rule "will cause tremendous harm to the health and well-being of thousands of children, citizen and immigrant alike."
The world inside the Supreme Court building looks nothing this week like the world outside of it.
For Republicans in Wisconsin, it’s a time to be sentimental — and scared.
The president mocked Christine Blasey Ford on Tuesday, while letters from the ex-boyfriends of two women who’ve accused Kavanaugh have been made public.
Ayanna Pressley, who won a tight Boston primary last month, said if Brett Kavanaugh “had an iota of decency” he would withdraw his Supreme Court nomination.
Why the last few weeks have been so weird and wickedly painful, for all kinds of people.