Articles on this Page
- 10/08/18--18:41: _Trump Didn’t Just G...
- 10/09/18--11:20: _Chief Justice John ...
- 10/09/18--11:26: _Kanye West Is Heade...
- 10/09/18--11:32: _The US Military Is ...
- 10/09/18--12:11: _Nikki Haley Is Leav...
- 10/09/18--16:35: _What’s Next For Nik...
- 10/09/18--19:05: _Progressives In Con...
- 10/09/18--21:03: _Taylor Swift's Endo...
- 10/10/18--15:56: _Palestinians Are Tr...
- 10/10/18--17:25: _Opinion: It's Time ...
- 10/10/18--17:43: _Childhood Hunger An...
- 10/10/18--17:21: _In An Immigration C...
- 10/10/18--18:02: _The Ethics Complain...
- 10/11/18--14:37: _Donald Trump, Hopin...
- 10/11/18--14:55: _What If Democrats L...
- 10/11/18--15:35: _Washington State's ...
- 10/11/18--17:19: _The Bitter Rivalry ...
- 10/11/18--18:10: _Trump’s Latest Grou...
- 10/12/18--17:25: _John Kelly Called E...
- 10/11/18--21:40: _Stacey Abrams And A...
- 10/09/18--12:11: Nikki Haley Is Leaving Her Job As Ambassador To The United Nations
- 10/10/18--17:25: Opinion: It's Time To Go To War With The Supreme Court. Here's How.
Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation opens up a new seat on the powerful federal appeals court in Washington, which has long been a springboard to the US Supreme Court.
Roberts, already playing a pivotal role as the chief justice, is now likely to be the center vote on the court as well.
Jared Kushner will be there too.
“Most Americans are only vaguely aware that we’re still fighting overseas, and the reason for that is that they don’t have any skin in the game.”
The UN ambassador and former South Carolina governor has diverged from the president on some foreign policy issues.
“Nikki Haley is one of the most talented political leaders of this generation. It’s hard to imagine her leaving the stage. I hope she doesn’t,” said Matt Moore, a former chair of the South Carolina Republican Party.
The Congressional Progressive Caucus Center is intended as infrastructure to unite the new progressives expected in Congress and set policy for the 2020 campaign.
“I had been waiting for her to post something like that for a long time,” said one so-called Swiftie.
The lack of money, leadership, and cohesive messaging are making it much harder to increase support in the US, even as Trump’s polarizing policies are creating new alliances for Palestinians.
The time has come for the left to constrain the court and limit the power of its right-wing majority.
“There is not anyone else who does the kind of work done by these experts,” said a former USDA statistics chief.
“Is there any limit on the government’s power?” Justice Neil Gorsuch asked.
Ethics experts speculated any complaints would be dismissed after Kavanaugh was confirmed to the US Supreme Court, but for now they're just being transferred to another judicial circuit.
The president is leading off campaign rallies this week with digs at Democrats over their treatment of the new Supreme Court justice, who was accused of sexual assault.
The charges against Bob Menendez were dropped after a mistrial, but they're still clouding a surprisingly competitive Senate race.
Those inmates on death row now will have their sentences converted to life imprisonment, the state's justices ruled.
Turkey and Saudi Arabia each have a stake in undermining the other, complicating Washington's search for answers.
The White House rebuffed recommendations from the California Democrats for nominees for the 9th Circuit.
“blah blah blah,” Kelly, then serving as the secretary of homeland security, wrote.
Liberal groups are pouring money into learning how to turn out young people of color, and what they’re finding looks a lot like the Democrats running in Georgia and Florida.