Articles on this Page
- 11/07/18--21:58: _House Democrats Are...
- 11/09/18--13:01: _Supreme Court Justi...
- 11/08/18--16:08: _Stacey Abrams Isn’t...
- 11/08/18--18:38: _A Federal Appeals C...
- 11/08/18--19:34: _Current House Democ...
- 11/08/18--21:08: _Robert Mueller Can'...
- 11/09/18--12:30: _Trump’s Relations W...
- 11/09/18--13:17: _Trump Signed A Proc...
- 11/09/18--22:03: _Florida Is A Giant ...
- 11/09/18--19:21: _The ACLU Just Sued ...
- 11/10/18--13:00: _Here's What's Wrong...
- 11/10/18--11:53: _The Border Patrol A...
- 11/10/18--21:33: _Florida Just Ordere...
- 11/11/18--11:58: _"Putin's Favorite C...
- 11/11/18--22:47: _Florida Republican ...
- 11/11/18--19:29: _Andrew Gillum Readi...
- 11/11/18--22:51: _Trump's New Acting ...
- 11/12/18--18:28: _A Judge In Florida ...
- 11/12/18--18:04: _A Tribute To 2018's...
- 11/12/18--19:25: _Republican Gov. Ric...
- 11/09/18--19:21: The ACLU Just Sued Trump Over His New Asylum Order
- 11/11/18--19:29: Andrew Gillum Readied For Florida's Recount By Turning To His Faith
- 11/12/18--18:04: A Tribute To 2018's Greatest Political Ad
Top House Democrats said Wednesday they plan to investigate Trump’s tax returns, the president’s ties to Russia, and the family separations policy, among other priorities.
Ginsburg, the oldest justice on the court and a liberal darling, fractured three ribs after falling in her office.
Georgia’s race for governor has been overshadowed with allegations of voter disenfranchisement.
The 9th Circuit’s ruling is the first from an appeals court to weigh in on the Trump administration’s decision to end the program.
“Certainly as a new member you’re thinking, ‘God, am I going to be out there by myself on this?’”
Insisting on the limits of Mueller's power is at the heart of his defense against the latest legal challenge to his appointment as special counsel, this time from Andrew Miller, a former Roger Stone associate subpoenaed by the grand jury.
Foreign diplomats had been waiting to see what change the midterms would bring. Now they’re not expecting to see much change at all.
The proclamation, which will make individuals crossing the US–Mexico border without authorization ineligible to apply for asylum, will be in effect for at least 90 days.
Republicans say local officials have committed “fraud,” while Democrats say the state is planning to undercount young voters and racial minorities.
The ACLU is asking a federal judge to block new rules that are intended to bar people from requesting asylum at any place other than a port of entry.
The waiting list to ask for asylum at the border crossing between Tijuana and San Diego is 1,000 people long. A Venezuelan who’d like to ask for asylum himself is in charge.
More families were caught trying to enter the United States along the southern border in October than in any month since US officials began keeping the statistic in 2012.
Both the closely-watched Senate and governor’s races will be recounted, while Trump, without evidence, continued to accuse Democrats of trying to “steal” the elections.
California Rep. Dana Rohrabacher lost to Democratic challenger Harley Rouda Saturday night.
The Senate candidate wants an immediate hearing to put voting equipment in two counties under the watch of law enforcement during a recount.
On "Mayor Andrew Gillum Sunday," the candidate for governor and his family — and a dozen or so campaign staffers — paused to worship at Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church.
Matthew Whitaker's appointment as acting attorney general is being questioned as possibly illegal. His qualifications aren't winning praise either.
Judge Jack Tuter rejected Gov. Rick Scott’s request to impound ballots, but supported a plan by both sides to enhance security at an elections office in Broward County for “an additional layer of confidence.”
Let's all join together in a Maine hot dog stand and chant together, once, forever, for always, "Yeah!!!"
“No man should be a judge in his own cause,” said voter rights groups in a lawsuit alleging Scott illegally abused his power as governor.