Articles on this Page
- 11/19/18--12:59: _The White House Is ...
- 11/19/18--14:45: _Senate Democrats Ar...
- 11/19/18--16:15: _The World's Biggest...
- 11/19/18--16:33: _Enough Democrats Op...
- 11/19/18--17:46: _Sherrod Brown Wants...
- 11/19/18--20:10: _A Lawyer With Conse...
- 11/20/18--16:43: _Most Members Of The...
- 11/20/18--20:25: _A Judge Ruled That ...
- 11/21/18--02:25: _The White House Won...
- 11/20/18--21:06: _Trump Submitted Wri...
- 11/21/18--15:08: _The Only Democrat P...
- 11/20/18--22:00: _The Pentagon Said T...
- 11/21/18--14:25: _Why Alexandria Ocas...
- 11/21/18--16:25: _Chief Justice John ...
- 11/21/18--16:34: _Democrats Nearly Go...
- 11/21/18--16:46: _No Investigators Ha...
- 11/23/18--22:44: _The Trump Administr...
- 11/24/18--16:25: _The Unsatisfying Tr...
- 11/25/18--16:42: _A Judge Won't Let G...
- 11/26/18--15:25: _The US Has Fired Te...
- 11/21/18--14:25: Why Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Instagram Is So Good
- 11/24/18--16:25: The Unsatisfying Truth About Hateful Online Rhetoric And Violence
A federal judge ordered the White House to temporarily reinstate Acosta's hard pass access last week while CNN's lawsuit goes forward.
The senators argue that Trump's appointment of Whitaker circumvents the Senate's "advice and consent" role on nominees.
Most of the world agrees that it's unacceptable to build programs that rapidly shut down computers around the world. But the countries most likely to do it aren't willing to promise not to.
Sixteen Democrats signed a letter saying they will oppose Pelosi for speaker, but one of them is currently losing his House race.
“I don’t really want to judge other candidates, what they’re doing, what they’re saying,” the Ohio senator told BuzzFeed News. “But I’m concerned.”
Washington lawyer Christopher Landau is under serious consideration by the White House, according to multiple sources.
“It is what it is."
"The State chose to pass a law it knew was unconstitutional to endorse a decades-long campaign, fueled by national interest groups, to ask the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade."
President Trump announced Whitaker’s appointment as acting attorney general in a tweet. That’s all the paperwork that’s been released.
A long time coming — but it’s not yet clear whether Mueller will seek further questioning of Trump.
The announcement also comes after news broke that Ohio Rep. Marcia Fudge wrote a 2015 letter in support of a former judge accused of domestic abuse, who is now reportedly a suspect in his wife's death.
It’s the first estimate of what it will cost to have 5,900 active-duty troops on the border.
She embodies this surrealist thing of, like, “WHAT IF…you were elected to Congress? What would happen next? What would you do?”
"We do not have Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges."
Democrats in and outside of Ohio are arguing over whether or not the state is worth the party’s time in 2020, all while Sen. Sherrod Brown weighs a presidential campaign.
More than two weeks after Georgia GOP gubernatorial candidate Brian Kemp made the allegation, the Democratic Party says no one’s talked to them.
Courts have been skeptical of the administration’s attempts to bar transgender people from serving in the military.
Two angry men submerged themselves in the far-right internet. One committed murder. The other walked away. Why?
Papadopoulos is set to begin his sentence for lying to the FBI in the Russia investigation on Monday.
At least one member of the march made it into the United States and was apprehended. Mexican police urged the marchers to return to the stadium in Tijuana where many have been living for days.