Articles on this Page
- 11/29/18--23:19: _Republicans Don't H...
- 11/30/18--01:25: _The Trump Administr...
- 11/29/18--23:08: _Republican Governor...
- 11/30/18--12:16: _The House Intellige...
- 11/30/18--15:10: _A Bible Museum Back...
- 11/30/18--14:20: _Mueller's Office Ha...
- 11/30/18--15:17: _A California Nurse ...
- 11/30/18--15:54: _Alexandria Ocasio-C...
- 11/30/18--18:59: _Transgender Members...
- 11/30/18--19:44: _House Democrats Who...
- 11/30/18--20:36: _Hungary's Decision ...
- 11/30/18--22:59: _One Reason The US A...
- 12/01/18--12:50: _Former President Ge...
- 12/01/18--13:01: _George Herbert Walk...
- 12/02/18--04:25: _This Document Is So...
- 12/02/18--19:43: _The Best TV Show Do...
- 12/03/18--11:49: _Facing A Monthslong...
- 12/03/18--14:46: _Black Women Decided...
- 12/03/18--21:58: _The Climate Is Chan...
- 12/03/18--20:01: _Trump Says He's Neg...
- 11/30/18--19:44: House Democrats Who Pushed For Impeachment Are Holding Back For Now
- 12/01/18--12:50: Former President George H.W. Bush Has Died
- 12/01/18--13:01: George Herbert Walker Bush Died Every Democrat’s Favorite Republican
- 12/02/18--19:43: The Best TV Show Donald Trump Will Ever Create
Democrats and civil rights groups opposed Farr's nomination, pointing to his work in the 1980s and 1990s on campaigns accused of engaging in voter suppression tactics and his more recent defense of North Carolina's redistricting plans.
New guidelines from the White House will grant states broad freedom to craft health plans outside of the structure of the Affordable Care Act.
Republicans are down from a record number of governorships but emphasizing victories in Florida and Georgia.
Democratic members say they will look into the plan, reported by BuzzFeed News, when they assume control of the committee in January.
“There has been a history of actions that could be, at the least, perceived as favoring a white protestant audience,” the museum’s curation director says.
The judge in Manafort's DC case set a tentative sentencing date of March 5. He's already due in federal court in Virginia for sentencing in February.
Maria Mendoza-Sanchez, deported last year ago after living in the United States for more than two decades, has been told by the US Embassy in Mexico that she can return to her home in Oakland.
The plan, which has gotten some support from congressional Democrats, is more about setting an agenda for 2020 than it is about next year.
"If they don't have a sponsor, they'll have to fight their case in detention."
“Those articles were important at the time, but this is a new day, we’re in the majority,” said Washington Rep. Pramila Jayapal.
Despite its differences with the billionaire financier, the Trump administration had made an issue of keeping Central European University open in Budapest.
The Justice Department wants asylum applicants turned away without any vetting of their claims. Homeland Security wants them screened for fears of staying in Mexico.
He was the longest-living president in US history.
He never changed. His party did.
Definers’ research for Facebook on billionaire George Soros has never been published before. You can read one of those documents here.
And we, the readers and viewers of 2018, are consuming the Russia investigation news like we’re part of the biggest internet fandom there’s ever been.
Unwilling to wait weeks in Mexico to press their asylum claims, a group of 30 caravan members, with a BuzzFeed News reporter in tow, search for a way to skirt the border barriers.
Coverage is irregular but tends to bubble up around big news stories, like Trump pulling out of the Paris climate deal.
China hasn't even acknowledged that the topic came up when Trump and President Xi Jinping met in Buenos Aires.