Articles on this Page
- 12/09/18--20:21: _Matthew Whitaker's ...
- 12/10/18--13:48: _Beto O’Rourke Spoke...
- 12/10/18--16:46: _Who Will Be Trump’s...
- 12/10/18--19:03: _Kavanaugh Sided Wit...
- 12/10/18--19:56: _Deval Patrick's New...
- 12/10/18--20:52: _A Former Trump Camp...
- 12/11/18--14:50: _Trump, Pelosi And S...
- 12/11/18--23:25: _The Trump Administr...
- 12/12/18--13:19: _Hey Google, What’s ...
- 12/12/18--14:25: _One Of The Democrat...
- 12/12/18--15:05: _Michael Flynn Argue...
- 12/12/18--13:25: _New York Magazine's...
- 12/12/18--14:59: _Fix The Subways, Wi...
- 12/12/18--15:05: _Sen. Chris Murphy S...
- 12/12/18--16:35: _Tom Steyer Is Posti...
- 12/13/18--15:04: _Congress Just Passe...
- 12/12/18--21:00: _A Landmark Deal In ...
- 12/13/18--06:57: _Nancy Pelosi Has Ag...
- 12/13/18--12:17: _A Senate Vote Signa...
- 12/13/18--15:07: _Maria Butina Pleade...
- 12/10/18--16:46: Who Will Be Trump’s Next Chief Of Staff? It Doesn’t Really Matter.
- 12/12/18--13:19: Hey Google, What’s The Point Of Silicon Valley’s Tech Hearings?
- 12/12/18--13:25: New York Magazine's Staff Is Unionizing
- 12/12/18--14:59: Fix The Subways, With Weed
Whitaker's installation at the Justice Department has been painted as another Trump effort to influence investigations against him and his campaign. But it would not have been possible without changes in law pushed by Democrats.
O’Rourke, now making up his mind about whether or not to join the 2020 Democratic primary, is huddling with another key adviser in Obama’s orbit.
Trump functions as his own boss, and his family still has a lot of influence in the White House, hampering a future chief of staff’s power.
Two cases that threatened to block federal funding to Planned Parenthood will not go before the Supreme Court after a majority of justices declined to take them up.
The former Massachusetts governor is talking with potential candidates as he creates a new role for himself after deciding not to run for president.
Jessica Denson is going to court to challenge the award to the campaign, which came out of secret proceedings in arbitration.
“I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck.”
The Justice Department heads back to the justices.
It’s hard to imagine how these hearings will result in anything more substantial than a few less-than-viral soundbites.
Ayanna Pressley offered donors a vision for the Democratic Party’s future and essentially asked them to get down or sit down.
Special counsel Robert Mueller's office previously said it was okay with Flynn getting a sentence that didn't involve time behind bars.
Staffers are asking that New York Media management voluntarily recognize an editorial union.
Legal weed is a painless way for state and local governments to raise major new tax revenues, and it comes as big cities desperately need the investment.
Murphy told BuzzFeed News’ AM to DM he doesn’t “have any plans to go to Iowa or New Hampshire.”
A spokesperson for the California billionaire confirmed the anonymous postings came from Steyer, who she said is still considering joining the 2020 primary.
The overhaul will ease the process of reporting harassment claims on Capitol Hill, which came under scrutiny when the #MeToo movement reached Congress more than a year ago.
The bill would reform mandatory minimums and “three strike” laws, and grant release to people serving exorbitant prison sentences for crack cocaine possession.
The California Democrat ensured she will have the votes to be the next speaker of the House, after securing the support of a small group of party holdouts.
“I’m never gonna let this go.”
Butina pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy, and will delay sentencing while she cooperates with the government.