Articles on this Page
- 02/07/19--21:36: _Roger Stone Instagr...
- 02/07/19--23:01: _Democrats Already H...
- 02/07/19--23:42: _Former Rep. John Di...
- 02/08/19--16:32: _The Supreme Court H...
- 02/08/19--17:50: _Planned Parenthood ...
- 02/08/19--15:22: _Howard Schultz’s Pi...
- 02/08/19--18:25: _Staffers, Documents...
- 02/08/19--18:07: _Virginia Gov. Ralph...
- 02/08/19--20:05: _Rep. Tim Ryan Is He...
- 02/08/19--22:59: _A Second Woman Has ...
- 02/09/19--16:12: _Here’s Why So Many ...
- 02/10/19--15:05: _Ralph Northam Said ...
- 02/10/19--19:41: _Amy Klobuchar Annou...
- 02/11/19--10:25: _Rep. Seth Moulton I...
- 02/11/19--12:54: _Trump’s ‘Low-Key,’ ...
- 02/11/19--14:59: _Kamala Harris Says ...
- 02/11/19--19:13: _Rep. Ilhan Omar Has...
- 02/11/19--20:41: _One Of Donald Trump...
- 02/11/19--20:39: _Ralph Northam Will ...
- 02/12/19--13:30: _Black Officials In ...
- 02/12/19--13:55: _Beto O’Rourke Calls...
- 02/12/19--14:26: _Donald Trump Helped...
- 02/13/19--12:29: _Who Is Tulsi Gabbar...
- 02/13/19--06:25: _After Shutting Down...
- 02/12/19--21:55: _Advocates Say The R...
- 02/13/19--14:20: _Republicans Plan To...
- 02/13/19--15:05: _DOJ Employees Sent ...
- 02/13/19--20:54: _FEMA Director Brock...
- 02/13/19--22:05: _A Florida Mayor Is ...
- 02/13/19--23:07: _A Judge Found That ...
- 02/14/19--14:44: _The Trump Administr...
- 02/14/19--17:00: _Bill Barr, Who Told...
- 02/14/19--23:10: _Trump Will Declare ...
- 02/15/19--15:31: _Rep. Lauren Underwo...
- 02/15/19--22:25: _Twitter Suspended A...
- 02/15/19--23:25: _Trump Said He "Didn...
- 02/15/19--18:59: _2020 Campaigns Are ...
- 02/15/19--20:31: _Alexandria Ocasio-C...
- 02/16/19--00:25: _A Judge Ruled Roger...
- 02/16/19--03:25: _Primaries Are Where...
- 02/16/19--08:25: _Mueller's Office Sa...
- 02/16/19--08:25: _Trump's National Em...
- 02/17/19--15:05: _Joe Biden Once Spok...
- 02/18/19--20:25: _Roger Stone Just Po...
- 02/18/19--21:42: _Kamala Harris Says ...
- 02/19/19--15:25: _Bernie Sanders Is R...
- 02/19/19--13:14: _Justice Ruth Bader ...
- 02/20/19--16:42: _A Former Trump Staf...
- 02/20/19--18:42: _The Supreme Court H...
- 02/20/19--18:16: _Democratic Socialis...
- 02/07/19--23:01: Democrats Already Have A Big 2020 Hacking Problem
- 02/08/19--16:32: The Supreme Court Has Put A Louisiana Abortion Law On Hold For Now
- 02/08/19--18:25: Staffers, Documents Show Amy Klobuchar’s Wrath Toward Her Aides
- 02/09/19--16:12: Here’s Why So Many Americans Feel Cheated By Their Student Loans
- 02/10/19--19:41: Amy Klobuchar Announces She's Running For President In A Snow Storm
- 02/11/19--10:25: Rep. Seth Moulton Is Thinking About Running For President
- 02/12/19--14:26: Donald Trump Helped Give Beto O'Rourke A Hometown Send-Off
- 02/13/19--12:29: Who Is Tulsi Gabbard? She Doesn't Like What You've Probably Heard
- 02/14/19--23:10: Trump Will Declare A National Emergency To Build A Wall
- 02/16/19--08:25: Trump's National Emergency Just Got Its First Legal Challenge
- 02/19/19--15:25: Bernie Sanders Is Running For President
- 02/19/19--13:14: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is Back At The Supreme Court
Stone is in the middle in an intra-lawyer spat in litigation over former NFL players who suffered head injuries. Stone is being accused of pushing false information and conspiracy theories about the case.
The Democratic National Committee, worried about appearing partial to a specific candidate, has not spoken directly with 2020 campaigns about cybersecurity.
Dingell, who served in Congress for nearly 60 years, mastered Twitter early on and kept on serving up memes and jokes even in his 90s.
It was a 5–4 vote, with Chief Justice John Roberts joining the more liberal justices.
The executive director of Planned Parenthood’s political arm and their political outreach director announced their departures Thursday, but Planned Parenthood says nothing has changed.
The last time Schultz took a big step outside of Starbucks, he bought the Seattle SuperSonics. Just a few years later, the NBA team was sold and moved to Oklahoma.
"It’s hard to explain the anxiety that permeates the office," a former staffer for the Minnesota Democrat told BuzzFeed News.
The governor — reading "Roots" and "The Case for Reparations" — has brought on a new team to help, and is committed to pursuing a bold policy agenda to help make amends.
“I don’t know how much longer we can fall behind before we can’t catch up," Tim Ryan told BuzzFeed News.
The woman, Meredith Watson, says Fairfax raped her in 2000 when the two were students at Duke University.
A social and financial divide is forming — between those who have student debt, and those who do not — that will have ramifications for decades to come.
The governor—who admitted to previously wearing blackface—told CBS' Gayle King that he won't step down, and that he'll help the state move forward.
The Democrat has been elected by huge margins in Minnesota, where she's built a reputation for bipartisanship. Over the last week, her reputation as a very demanding boss has also emerged.
“I think we need someone who you know for whom standing up to a bully like Donald Trump isn’t the biggest challenge he or she has ever faced in life," Moulton told BuzzFeed News.
Tommy Hicks Jr., a longtime friend of the Trump family, was recently named co-chairman of the Republican National Committee.
Harris, who recently announced her White House bid, told the hosts of “The Breakfast Club” she had smoked weed in college.
Omar suggested in a tweet that support for Israel was “all about the Benjamins,” earning her criticism from both parties.
Marc Mukasey, a former law partner of Rudy Giuliani, left Greenberg Traurig in mid-January to launch his own firm.
Plans to recalibrate the governor’s legislative agenda to focus on race are coming into focus.
Lawmakers and activists in Virginia will protest at the governor’s mansion on Wednesday over Ralph Northam's refusal to resign amid a blackface scandal.
“I'm really excited about the leadership there to meet our commitment to the generations that follow.”
Thousands of people came out to protest the president’s border wall — and spent a lot of time cheering for a Beto presidential run.
On her first trip to Iowa, the Hawaii lawmaker did all the normal things before friendly crowds — answered questions, shook hands, posed for photos — but the first month of Gabbard’s campaign has hardly been normal.
Trump blasted the deal Tuesday but also said he does not expect another government shutdown. He’ll have to sign off on the deal by Friday to avoid one.
“I am very afraid of the long-term impact the last shutdown has had — and heaven forbid this happens again.”
“This was a mistake by Democrats because it took an issue they have been winning on and turned it into a liability,” said a Republican strategist.
Of 50 senior posts across 11 offices at the Justice Department, one is held by a woman, according to a letter sent to DOJ leadership by an internal gender diversity group.
Long was criticized for his management of the agency's response to Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico and his use of government cars for personal business.
“If a mayor from South Bend can do it, then why not a mayor from Miramar?”
Prosecutors established that Manafort intentionally made false statements about his contacts with longtime associate Konstantin Kilimnik and another DOJ investigation, a judge found.
In a letter to Senator Elizabeth Warren, a HUD official said the funds could not be fully accessed until the shutdown was over.
The new attorney general would run a very similar Justice Department to his predecessor. He's also said he doesn’t believe special counsel Robert Mueller would engage in a “witch hunt."
The move, which Trump will couple with signing a bill to avoid another government shutdown, is expected to face both legal and congressional challenges.
"I challenge Sen. McConnell and the senators in their Republican caucus to make sure they are bold enough" to pass gun control legislation, Underwood said on BuzzFeed News' AM to DM.
BuzzFeed News previously revealed the Institute for Critical Infrastructure Technology was using fake accounts to promote its work. Now it's under scrutiny again.
"Keep talking mr president," Omar Jadwat, the head of the ACLU's Immigrants Rights Project, tweeted.
From "exhaustive" legal reviews and custom trainings to ensuring more ways to report allegations, sexual harassment and misconduct policies are no longer an afterthought for high-profile campaigns.
“This idea that somehow people who are unwilling to work are bad or lazy is a horrible idea.”
Stone's lawyers, prosecutors, and lawyers for witnesses are barred from making statements to the press or in public "that pose a substantial likelihood of material prejudice to this case."
The old cliché is all politics is local. Today, our most meaningful politics happens during the primaries — and that's what doomed Amazon in New York.
Prosecutors did not make a specific recommendation about how much time they think Manafort should spend behind bars.
Legal advocacy group Public Citizen filed suit on behalf of landowners in Texas and an environmental group. More lawsuits are expected.
Nearly 20 years ago, Biden eulogized Strom Thurmond, who began his long political career as a segregationist. Some South Carolina Democrats still say that's a good thing — but politics has changed a lot.
Stone deleted the post and published a statement saying, "any inference that this was meant to somehow threaten the Judge or disrespect court is categorically false."
Harris also said in New Hampshire on Monday that she would support making Election Day a federal holiday as part of a new Voting Rights Act.
"We began the political revolution in the 2016 campaign, and now it's time to move that revolution forward," he said in an interview Tuesday morning.
The justice attended Tuesday's arguments — the first time since having surgery for lung cancer in December.
Jessica Denson, who worked for the Trump campaign in 2016, is arguing the language of the nondisclosure and nondisparagement agreements that all staffers had to sign is unlawful.
The Eighth Amendment bars the federal government from imposing excessive fines. On Wednesday, the Supreme Court held that the limit also applies to states and cities.
“DSA could play an important role in supporting Sanders,” the organization told members after the senator announced his campaign.