Articles on this Page
- 06/29/18--18:26: _The White House Wil...
- 06/29/18--12:30: _A Republican Runnin...
- 06/29/18--11:59: _Trump Hoped Black A...
- 06/29/18--13:06: _The White House Is ...
- 06/29/18--13:35: _Three Black Senator...
- 06/29/18--16:03: _Retiring Supreme Co...
- 06/29/18--15:47: _Donald Trump Appear...
- 06/29/18--17:42: _Paul Manafort Is Ru...
- 06/30/18--12:19: _We Made A List Of A...
- 06/30/18--16:28: _Activists Say The U...
- 07/03/18--10:29: _The Senate Intel Co...
- 07/03/18--10:29: _Calls To Abolish IC...
- 07/03/18--16:38: _Kamala Harris Wants...
- 07/03/18--17:31: _The People Waiting ...
- 07/03/18--18:47: _Senate Intel Just C...
- 07/03/18--18:50: _Attorney General Je...
- 07/05/18--14:31: _Trump Just Hired A ...
- 07/05/18--15:36: _The Court May Becom...
- 07/05/18--18:03: _A Judge Rejected Mo...
- 07/05/18--19:09: _The US Will Resort ...
- 07/03/18--10:29: Calls To Abolish ICE Are Splintering The Democratic Party
- 07/03/18--17:31: The People Waiting Tables Could Also Win Elections
- 07/05/18--14:31: Trump Just Hired A Controversial Former Fox News Executive
"The Gorsuch model works," said Leonard Leo. UPDATE: Trump said he plans to announce a nominee on July 9.
“I did not call the president those things,” Adam Putnam said. (Emphasis added.)
But that hasn’t stopped black conservatives from hoping Trump's policies will appeal to black voters.
With high-profile departures and a dysfunctional hiring process, a former White House official jokes part of the building is a "barren wasteland" with rustling "tumbleweed."
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has said in the past he'd support federal legislation.
The Endangered Species Act could be the first environmental issue to take the stage on a Kennedy-less court.
"Congratulations on everything," the president appears to say on a call to someone pretending to be a Democratic senator.
A judge said Friday that Manafort's allegations of leaks by special counsel Robert Mueller's office wouldn't be enough to get the charges tossed out.
The White House claims Trump is "supportive of LGBTQ rights.” Here's a list of the actions his administration has taken to roll back those rights.
Mexico and human rights groups had objected to the Border Patrol dropping deportees off late at night, saying it made them prey for cartels and pimps.
The committee's chair, Richard Burr of North Carolina, told BuzzFeed News that there are weekly contacts with Christopher Steele.
The idea of eliminating the immigration enforcement agency is “dangerously misguided,” one House Democrat told BuzzFeed News.
The California Democrat wants "a complete overhaul of the agency, mission, culture, operations.” But her office says that’s different from wanting to abolish it.
Restaurant workers look a lot like the rising American electorate, and their votes are up for grabs.
The Senate Intelligence Committee endorsed the conclusions of a January 2017 intelligence community assessment that Trump and House Republicans have sought to discredit.
Other documents that Sessions has pulled included guidance on the right of refugees and asylees to work and juvenile detention policies.
"It's extraordinary that the president of the United States could hire someone like this."
While the nation focuses on whether the Supreme Court will take a conservative turn following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement, Breyer is maintaining his effort to scale back or end the death penalty.
The Justice Department sued over three so-called sanctuary laws it said were unconstitutional. A federal judge upheld two and partially upheld the third.
The Department of Health and Human Services said the tests are intended to speed reunifications following a court order, but they raise questions about what planning went into the separation policy.