Articles on this Page
- 08/08/18--17:40: _Immigration Judges ...
- 08/09/18--06:03: _US Issues New Sanct...
- 08/08/18--23:39: _Apple Says It's Mon...
- 08/08/18--23:06: _Democrats Are Tryin...
- 08/09/18--02:01: _An IRS Agent Testif...
- 08/09/18--10:58: _Sapelo Islanders Ha...
- 08/09/18--17:28: _As 2020 Talk Contin...
- 08/09/18--19:27: _West Virginia Wants...
- 08/09/18--21:25: _In A State That Vot...
- 08/09/18--21:46: _The Judge In Paul M...
- 08/10/18--14:28: _Trump’s Love For De...
- 08/10/18--14:01: _The Donald Trump Su...
- 08/10/18--16:47: _Russian Trolls Swar...
- 08/10/18--18:03: _Seth Moulton Is Bui...
- 08/10/18--18:11: _Massive Attack On S...
- 08/11/18--18:25: _Twitter Suspended P...
- 08/11/18--14:51: _The Jury Heard That...
- 08/11/18--15:30: _Trump’s Supreme Cou...
- 08/11/18--16:25: _A 16-Year-Old Told ...
- 08/11/18--16:06: _House Republican Ch...
- 08/09/18--06:03: US Issues New Sanctions Against Russia Over UK Nerve Agent Case
- 08/08/18--23:39: Apple Says It's Monitoring The Infowars App In The App Store
The judges claim Attorney General Jeff Sessions removed a judge from a case to ensure that the result would be one Sessions favored.
The sanctions are in addition to ones that have already been imposed over election meddling, cyber interference, and the annexation of Crimea.
Apple tried to explain why it removed Infowars' podcasts, but not its app, which features the same content.
“This is a challenge on our side: We’re trying to force something to be a voter’s top issue in an unrealistic time frame.”
The jury saw charts prepared by government witnesses detailing the flow of money through overseas accounts prosecutors say Manafort controlled.
A federal lawsuit accuses the government of trying to drive the descendants of enslaved Muslims from the place they call home to make way for wealthy weekenders.
Three sources confirmed that Kamala Harris, who held a fundraiser there last year, will make another trip this year.
Sixteen voters from two counties cast their ballots in West Virginia's May primaries by app. The state's secretary of state would like to expand that to the entire state.
The school in tiny O'Neill, Nebraska, was closed for the summer, but teachers opened it so children whose parents were caught in the raid had a place to go.
The government on Thursday asked the judge to tell the jury he made a mistake accusing prosecutors of improper behavior in the courtroom.
Serbia and Kosovo are talking about redrawing their borders. Major European capitals are opposed and the US used to be too — but things have changed under Trump.
Said one critic: “It is a PAC to throw parties, to drink, and to raise a lot of money.”
A BuzzFeed News analysis shows that Russian accounts blamed the violence on Antifa and backed Trump all the way. Then most of them abruptly went silent — presumably banned by Twitter.
“I’m not beholden to the party. I don’t owe them anything. They didn’t help me get here. So I don’t owe anybody any favors.”
According to a newly released State Department cable, the attack was part of a Russian campaign to sow disinformation about NATO. It came as Russia allegedly was stealing Democrats' emails.
The company shut down several accounts associated with the far-right group Friday for violating its terms of service on inciting violence.
A bank employee said his role as an intermediary between his boss and Paul Manafort made him “uncomfortable.”
“Why should the President be different from anyone else for purposes of responding to a grand jury subpoena,” Brett Kavanaugh wrote in 1995.
He got second chance after second chance. She didn’t.
The New York lawmaker had vowed to re-contest his seat in November's midterm elections.