Articles on this Page
- 09/27/18--09:57: _Rep. Keith Ellison ...
- 09/26/18--17:57: _The EPA Just Put A ...
- 09/26/18--22:47: _The TV Networks Are...
- 09/26/18--18:43: _Republicans Are Agg...
- 09/26/18--19:46: _Trump’s Evidence Of...
- 09/26/18--19:43: _The House Just Pass...
- 09/26/18--20:08: _Trump Says His “Pre...
- 09/26/18--21:23: _Do Senate Republica...
- 09/27/18--08:25: _Two Men Told Senate...
- 09/27/18--20:52: _Trump’s Allies Thou...
- 09/27/18--19:15: _Rod Rosenstein Stil...
- 09/27/18--18:11: _Lindsey Graham Says...
- 09/27/18--23:13: _Would You Be Believed?
- 09/27/18--18:22: _It’s Not Surprising...
- 09/27/18--19:37: _Senate Republicans ...
- 09/27/18--21:50: _Here’s Why Republic...
- 09/27/18--23:23: _Here Are The Big Qu...
- 09/27/18--23:19: _Kamala Harris And A...
- 09/28/18--12:26: _Sen. Jeff Flake, A ...
- 09/28/18--13:46: _Meet The Black Repu...
- 09/26/18--22:47: The TV Networks Are Going All In For The Brett Kavanaugh Hearing
- 09/27/18--19:15: Rod Rosenstein Still Has His Job After Trump Postponed Their Meeting
- 09/27/18--23:13: Would You Be Believed?
“I am taking this step now because I am innocent and eager to see this entire matter resolved,” Ellison told BuzzFeed News after Karen Monahan accused him of abuse.
“I appear to be the ‘fall guy’ for their plan to ‘disappear’ the office of children’s health,” top EPA official Ruth Etzel wrote in an email after being put on leave.
The major networks are planning to give Thursday’s hearing the kind of attention they gave James Comey’s testimony.
Several Republican senators and President Donald Trump said Wednesday they believe the latest allegations against Kavanaugh are not true.
China has tried to pressure Trump by raising tariffs on crops grown by farmers in red states. It also took out a multipage ad in an Iowa paper.
There are currently no national standards on how to count deaths related to natural disasters. Miscounting can lead those left behind to lose out on federal assistance.
Trump was asked if he plans to fire the number two at DOJ. He said he’d prefer not to — but didn’t rule it out, saying, “[W]e’ll see.”
The shadow of 1991 looms over the Senate. And conservative commentators still don't believe Hill.
The Senate Judiciary Committee did not name the two men who told staff they believed they were involved in the "encounter" alleged by Christine Blasey Ford.
“He’s the Sixth Sense nominee: He’s dead but he’s the only one who doesn’t know it,” a former White House official said earlier Thursday. But at the end of the hearing, the president demanded a vote.
Press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Trump and Rosenstein pushed back the meeting because they didn’t want to “interfere” with the Senate hearing on Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination.
“[If] this is enough, God help anybody else who gets nominated.”
Ford may have proven herself — to a handful of senators and millions of Americans watching — to be a credible witness to her own trauma. But through no fault of her own, she has also reinforced the incredibly high bar of believability.
He’s the night terror we wish we didn’t return to: a constant reminder of the belligerent drunk who feels entitled to our bodies.
Republicans ceded their time to outside counsel to question Christine Blasey Ford and Brett Kavanaugh, rather than having 11 male senators do it.
A spokesperson for the former vice president said his 1991 comments were being taken out of context.
Senate Republicans met after a long hearing with Kavanaugh and the woman who accused him of sexual assault to see if they have the votes to confirm him.
Harris and Klobuchar both struck rare blows against Kavanaugh in front of a riveted nationwide audience Thursday.
With Flake's support, the Senate Judiciary Committee is likely to move Kavanaugh's nomination forward Friday morning.
John James faces tough odds in Michigan. But he’s become a feel-good, if complicated, story for a party struggling to diversify.